Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Sorry this blog post is so late ... we were sidetracked by the election. Can you blame us?

Anyway, Happy belated Halloween! It's one of our favorite holidays. However, it's not celebrated here in Dunedin like it is in the States. So, sadly we didn't get to hand out candy to cute, costumed little kids. And I know that if I showed up to work wearing a costume, my co-workers would have thought that I was strange.

Nevertheless, Chris and I decided to continue the tradition and dress up this year. We can't let our costume-making abilities suffer because we'll have a 10-month old to be trick-or-treating with next year! (Yes, free candy for us!)

So, with Chris's willingness to help, I had a well-timed Halloween costume. I might not really get the opportunity to do it next year - unless we time things right?! Anyway, who knew Chris was such an artiste extraordinaire?! (Well, I did. But did you?) As for Chris, he chose his own costume. I'm not really sure what he was. I don't think he knew what he was, other than temporarily green-faced for the evening. And morning after. (ETK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillarious! You can tell Kemp 2.0 that for his first Halloween he dressed as a pumpkin.

Jenn said...

I second the hillarious!!!

Love the idea and the picture! Kemp 2.0 has very creative parents!