Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sean Connery

Apparently, Baby Tolod-Kemp is now about the size of a beefsteak tomato. A couple of weeks ago, when we had our scan, it was the size of a small lemon. We're hoping that, one day, it will no longer be compared with fruit.

Our midwife gave us a book of baby photographs taken inside the womb for us to look at. I think there was a printing error: the first half of the book is full of photos of strange, bright-pink little cave fish, and hostile-looking aliens with gills. Emeline tells me this is what babies look like as they develop.

I'm not sure.

We have so much to look forward to; I don't know what our baby will look like, but the one on the right in this picture looks like it has a mustache and bushy white eyebrows, and shares more than a passing resemblance with Sean Connery ... so I'm guessing it'll look like that. (ck)

No comments: