Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Dream

I had a dream last night, which is just coming back to me now. In it, Emeline and I were discussing who Max most closely resembles. In the dream, I went into the bathroom and shaved off my beard and, when I looked in the mirror I looked exactly the same as Max. This is weird because he's a baby and I'm not. In the dream, I decided that I should try to make my hair look like Max's too, so I got some hair clippers out and starting trimming my hair and discovered I had a huge bald spot that I hadn't known about. It was about the size of a saucer. I wasn't upset by it, but I was surprised to find it there. It was pink and smooth and completely hairless.

Paging Dr Freud.

Anyway, who do you think he looks most like?

2 comments:

Britgirl said...

Lauren says weird !

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like MAX (MEK)! (the misshaped head of Chris and eyes of Ate Emeline)